Social Media Manager, evok advertising (12/2017 - 01/2019)
- Led, managed and mentored the agency social media team.
- Created comprehensive social media strategies for both new business pitches and existing clients, defining programs that use social media marketing techniques to increase visibility, membership and traffic across all client brands.
Lead Copywriter, evok advertising (06/2016 - 12/2017)
- Oversaw copy for creative product from inception through completion to ensure a high level of quality and maintenance of concept through approval of design.
- Collaborated with the creative director to develop and maintain text style templates for the agency and all clients, to assure consistent brand identity across all media.
Freelance Copywriter, Self-Employed (06/2014 - Present)
- Collaborate with creative directors, art directors, CMOs and chief content strategists to create and execute multi-faceted campaign initiatives.
- Specialties include: technology, lifestyle and entertainment, consumer goods, real estate and automotive.
- Past clients have included: Base CRM, Adidas, Advertising Week, Lynda.com, Google/Google for Work, Ziff Davis, StubHub, Wingate University, Unit4, Omatic Services, Consumer Affairs, Autodesk, and more.
Content Writer/Editor, BoomTown, LLC (01/2013 - 05/2014)
- Collaborated staff of 25+ experienced writers and editors to successfully execute over 45 persona-based, content marketing campaigns.
- Fostered and sustained a 93% account approval rating with all clients handled.
Online Production Coordinator/Columnist, Media General (9/2011 - 1/2013)
- Oversaw the continuous news production cycle for the SCNow.com web group. Includes coverage in six different counties in South Carolina.
- Edited and curated video for our sister broadcast organization, WBTW, which reached nearly 300,000 homes a day.
SEO Copy Editor, Rockies.com (05/2011 - 09/2011)
- Composed Google-searchable copy for a collection of tourist/travel blogs all focused on the Colorado and Canadian Rocky Mountains.
- Published blog posts with emphasis on popular keywords, headings and subheadings, captions, title tags and deep links.
Multimedia Writer/Events Reporter, The Digitel/Giant Hawk Media, (09/2008 - 06/2010)
- Produced and edited daily, original content for a local news aggregation centered in Charleston, SC.
- Provided expertise in site content management, video-editing software, and audio/podcasting-editing software.
Social Media, Copywriting, Creative Strategy, Advertising, Copy Editing, Content Strategy, Paid Media, and SEO/SEM.
BS - Communication, Media Studies - College of Charleston